|April 9, 2019
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Part Time Tele-Psychiatry Opportunity
Hartgrove Hospital in Chicago, is recruiting a part-time Tele-Psychiatry Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner for our Child/Adolescent Services.
Position Highlights, Duties, Benefits:
- Part-time Monday-Friday schedule
- 20 hours per week
- NO CALL
- Child/Adolescent case load (3-17 yrs)
- Highly competitive compensation package of base salary, and pro-rated benefits
- Duties will include Initial evaluations of new patients; follow-up, brief therapy care and medication management; treatment team participation.
- Position offers work independence and opportunity to grow personally and professionally, while working with a professional, competent, compassionate staff.
- Graduation from accredited Master’s level Nurse Practitioner program with a specialty in psychiatry.
- Must have Illinois license or ability to obtain
- PMHMP certification is required and must have interest in Child/Adolescent populations.
Hartgrove Behavioral Health System consists of a 160-bed acute care crisis stabilization, for-profit psychiatric hospital, treating children ages 3 through older adults, within 8 different inpatient programs. Hartgrove has one of the largest pediatric psychiatric programs in the State of Illinois, and are most proud to be the first and currently only hospital in the country, to have received the Joint Commission’s Disease Specific Certification designations for Neuropsychiatry and Trauma Services.
Hartgrove consistently ranks in the top 10 hospitals for Patient Satisfaction Scores out of almost 250 hospitals within Universal Health Services, our parent corporation.
CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS, OR TO APPLY!
Hartgrove Behavioral Health System is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) one of the nation’s largest hospital management companies.