|Date Posted||March 31, 2019|
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Currently 1 PEDIATRIC PMHNP opening with immediate need for Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners
Nurse Practitioner – PEDIATRIC – Psychiatric Mental Health
- Cannot support visa-waivers.
- Practice size is currently 10 physicians, 1 NP, 5 PAs, and 75 staff.
- Certified Tier 3 Patient Centered Medical Home.
- Need a full-time Pediatric Psychiatric Mental Health NP. 3 to 4 days a week, 6 hours a day, average 32 hours a week. The clinic hours are 8am to 8pm. They work in two shifts – 8am to 2pm and 2pm to 8pm.
- Number of patients seen a day is 20 to 25, about 4 per hour.
- No call.
- Ability to speak Spanish would be nice, but not necessary. They have three full time Spanish interpreters on staff.
- Patient demographics: 40% Hispanic
- Employed position. New graduates welcome.
- EMR - Allscripts
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401K, CME time off, CME paid, disability, 4-weeks vacation. Productivity bonus. After first year, each provider gets a budget for CME, computer, etc. A very family friendly office, many providers have young children, some work three days a week.
- Potential recruitment incentives: Relocation assistance, signing incentive, & graduate student loan repayment
- Start date: Any Time!