|Location||Fort Collins, Colorado|
|Date Posted||April 8, 2019|
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Join the growing team of Advanced Practice Providers with Banner Health in Northern Colorado!
Banner Health, a Top 5 Large Health System and one of the country's premier non-profit health care networks is expanding its Behavioral Health team in Northern Colorado. Banner Health is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve.
Excellent opportunity for a dynamic Nurse Practioner with Psychiatric experience to join our highly trained team of Behavioural Health Professionals. Our NP will provide psychiatric evaluation and medicine management to adult and teen patients. This position will be based in the Front Range including travel to Johnstown, West Greeley and Windsor clinic locations. Qualified candidate will be passionate about making a difference in patient lives, development and growth of our Behavioral Health program.
- 2 years' experience in a Psychiatric Behavioral Health setting required.
- PMHNP certification preferred.
- DEA and prescriptive authority
- M-F | 8-5
- Call (telephone): 1 week every 3 months; 2nd call every 3 weeks (medication based)
Banner Health offers competitive salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family, including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
- Paid time off plans
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Employee Discounts
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION