|Location||Providence, Rhode Island|
|Date Posted||April 1, 2019|
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Butler Hospital, the primary psychiatric teaching facility of the Warren Alpert School of Medicine at Brown University, has full-time or part-time Nurse Practitioner or Clinical Nurse Specialist positions in its Patient Assessment Service and Partial Hospital Program.
Patient Assessment Services
- Assess and determine either inpatient or outpatient level of care for adolescents and adults.
- Perform admission responsibilities for inpatient level of care
- Flexible scheduling
Partial Hospital Program
- Act as Team leader managing multidisciplinary team
- Provide oversight of treatment planning and medication management
- Program operational Monday – Friday, 8 am – 4:30 pm
Providence, RI, combines the accessibility and friendliness of a small town with the culture and sophistication of a big city. One hour from Boston, Hartford and New Haven and three hours from New York City, the city is home to a number of higher education institutions including Brown University, Johnson & Wales, Providence College and the Rhode Island School of Design.